4 Days 3 Nights - Ilala Lodge
US $1,450.00 Per person sharing
Ilala Lodge is the closest hotel to the Victoria Falls, making it the perfect spot from which to embark on a voyage of discovery in one of Africa’s favourite tourist destinations. Here, historical sites, culinary experimentation and a host of activities in pristine natural surroundings are within your reach. Wild animals, such as warthog and impala, often graze on the hotel lawns and restaurant diners can see and hear the majestic roar of "the smoke that thunders" in the background.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a chosen room type at Ilala Lodge, including breakfast.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers & park entry fees.
- A Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, snacks & beverages
- One 3 course A La Carte Dinner at The Palm Restaurant at Ilala Lodge
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
- One 7 course Dinner at the iconic Livingstone Room at the Victoria Falls Hotel, including transfers.
- A Full Day Chobe National Park Safari, including transfers, a Chobe game drive, Chobe River cruise and lunch.
- A choice of an Elephant Back Safari OR a Lion Walk OR a 12/13 min Helicopter flight over The Falls.
Optional accommodation upgrades, Optional extra activities, Lunches and Dinners not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, Laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Transfers between the hotel and Livingstone (Zambia) or Kasane (Botswana) airports are available at an additional charge.
Helicopter Flights - $12pp park fees (if clients chose to do helicopter flight)
1 January - 31 December
Per Person sharing
Per Person single
Single departure supplement