3 Days 2 Nights - Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
US $865,00 Per person sharing
Set high on a plateau which forms a natural boundary to the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge enjoys uninterrupted views of unspoilt bushveld, spectacular African sunsets and an on-site waterhole. A complimentary shuttle service transports guests to the Victoria Falls and town centre on an hourly basis throughout the day.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a standard room type at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including park entry fees & transfers.
- A Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, light finger snacks & beverages.
- One 3 course A La Carte Dinner at The MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
- A choice of an Elephant Back Safari OR a Lion Walk OR a 12/13 min Helicopter flight over The Falls.
- Optional accommodation upgrades, Optional extra activities, Lunches and Dinners not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, Laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
- Park Entry Fees as follows: Helicopter Flights - $15pp
- Please note the park fees are to be confirmed, and may change price by the Zimbabwean Government.
1 January - 31 December
Per Person sharing
Per Person single
Please note that the Zimbabwean Government reserves the right to change park fees without prior notice.