Cape Town to Port Elizabeth 4 Days / 3 Nights (4 Star)
Cost per person R22 080.00
Day 1: Oudtshoorn
Depart from your hotel in Cape Town and travel via Robertson winelands. Wine tasting on route to in Robertson area and visit the ostrich farm
Dinner & overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Oudtshoorn/ Knysna
Visit the charming town of Oudtshoorn,,home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves as well as Knysna,situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful lagoon offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Lunch at ''kobus Se gat ''
- Elephant Park (Optional)
overnight stay in Knysna
Day 3: Tsitsikamma / Plettenberg Bay
Tsitsikamma is an area characterised by large tracts of indigenous forests, deep river gorges and magniï¬cent coastlines
- Natures Valley lies between the Salt River, the foothills of the Tsitsikamma Mountains, the Indian Ocean and the Groot River lagoon
- Monkeyland & Birds of Eden (optional)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve
- Plettenberg Bay
Dinner & overnight in Port Elizabeth
Day 4: Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth, called "friendly city" is situated at the end of the garden route.
- Port Elizabeth city tour
- Visit the Dunkin memorial
Drop off in Port Elizabeth at 11:00AM