A RELAXED, INTIMATE RIVER SAFARI EXPERIENCE
Enjoy the exhilarating moment as you drift down the Chobe River and spot incredible wildlife scenes, you’ll be able to completely relax in an intimate river safari experience. With only a small number of guests per boat staying in one of the three Chobe Princesses is like being on your very own houseboat. The entire boat can also be booked exclusively, giving you your very own private villa on the water.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided walks on Impalila Island, for Ichingo Chobe River Lodge guests only
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River***
* Subject to availability of fishing boats
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
• Air tickets and visa fees
• Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert), and gratuities (discretionary)
• Community development levy. The Community Development Levy will reflect as a separate line item on all invoices issued. The funds collected will supplement our community projects and initiatives run by the Zambezi Queen Collection to assist with education, health care and basic community services. Rates for 2020 is ZAR 70 per person per night and ZAR 75 for 2021 per person per night