EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF AFRICA ON BOARD, OUR LUXURY FLOATING HOTEL, ZAMBEZI QUEEN
Zambezi Queen offers luxury accommodation in the form of 14 tasteful and luxurious suites – ten standard suites and four spacious master suites, all with outer decks so you can soak up the revitalising Chobe River breeze and appreciate uninterrupted views of the unique African landscape beyond.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided walks on Impalila Island, for Ichingo Chobe River Lodge guests only
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River***
* Subject to availability of fishing boats
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
- Air tickets and visa fees
• Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert), curio store purchases and gratuities (discretionary)
• Community development levy. The Community Development Levy will reflect as a separate line item on all invoices issued. The funds collected will supplement our community projects and initiatives run by the Zambezi Queen Collection to assist with education, health care and basic community services. Rates for 2020 is ZAR 100 per person per night and ZAR 105 for 2021 per person per night