EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF AFRICA ON BOARD, OUR LUXURY FLOATING HOTEL, ZAMBEZI QUEEN
Zambezi Queen offers luxury accommodation in the form of 14 tasteful and luxurious suites – ten standard suites and four spacious master suites, all with outer decks so you can soak up the revitalising Chobe River breeze and appreciate uninterrupted views of the unique African landscape beyond.
Day 1 13h00 - 19h30 • Arrive at Kasane Airport or Kasane Immigration Office (KIO) to embark on your adventure.
- Meet our representative who will assist with your luggage. Go through passport Control for Botswana (KIO) & Namibia (all transfers included).
- Boat transfer to the Chobe Princess followed by a brief induction and lunch/snacks on board.
(Lunch served before 15h00, snacks served from 15h00 onwards) Afternoon at your leisure.
19h30 - 22h00 • Enjoy pre-dinner snacks and drinks at 19h30, followed by a delicious 3 course plated dinner.
Day 2 06h00 - 09h45 • Coffee & tea is served from 6h30. Enjoy a hot beverage in the dining or lounge area, as you take in the beauty that surrounds.
- A breakfast buffet is served with the option of a cooked hot meal from 08h00 onwards. After
breakfast, the morning is at your leisure.
10h00 - 19h30 • Relax on board with a good book and binoculars.
- Explore the spectacular Chobe River with a tender boat, and experienced guide, getting up
close and personal to the wildlife and birdlife of the area.
- Try your hand at tiger fishing - one of the Chobe and Zambezi Rivers most predatory fish!
Enjoy a buffet lunch at 13h00, and take in the wonders of the Chobe River and National Park
as you enjoy a leisurely cruise.
- Afternoon of rest and rejuvenation, or experience an exciting river safari or fishing excursion.
19h30 - 22h00 • Enjoy pre-dinner snacks and drinks at 19h30, followed by a 3 course plated dinner
Day 3 06h00 - 08h00 • Coffee & tea is served from 6h30. Enjoy a hot beverage in the dining or lounge area, and admire the wonderful vistas.
- A plated breakfast is served from 08h00 onwards.
- After breakfast, it is time to disembark for your onward destination.
08h00 - onward • Disembark Chobe Princesses for Namibia & Botswana (KIO) passport control.
- Take a short road transfer to Kasane Airport for your onward flight, or meet your transfer
representative at Kasane Immigration Office, who will transfer you by road for your onward