Join Our Newsletter
total reviews0out of0
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge offers the ideal location to experience all that the Chobe has to offer with the added benefit of being on the Namibian side of the river. Quieter, more secluded and personalised the lodge is ideal for families, couples or groups. The lounge, bar and open air-dining room set above the flowing waters of the Chobe River provide the ultimate in comfort allowing you to completely unwind and enjoy the sights and sounds of a true African river safari experience.
* Subject to availability of fishing boats
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
Air tickets & visas
• Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert wines) and gratuities (discretionary)
• Additional transfers to/from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia or any of the nearby Kasane lodges
• A land-based 4×4 game drive in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
• Community development levy. The Community Development Levy will reflect as a separate line item on all invoices issued. The funds collected will supplement our community projects and initiatives run by the Zambezi Queen Collection to assist with education, health care and basic community services. Rates for 2020 is ZAR 70 per person per night and ZAR 75 for 2021 per person per night